uPVC French Doors
Why Our French Doors?
Versatile and defined by an understated elegance, French doors are a timeless and highly practical option, making French Doors enduringly popular with homeowners.
We offer a range of slim French door solutions that combine this classic appeal with modern engineering, delivering products that will resonate with your tastes and your project requirements.
As the classic garden door, French Doors enjoy enduring appeal. Our French doors are manufactured in Profile 22’s cutting-edge and ultra-thermally efficient Optima system.
With chamfered and fully sculptured options, and wide choice of foiled finishes, our uPVC French door range combines classic design appeal with 21st Century innovation.
Equally suited to country cottages as they are to new build installations, our Profile 22 French door range offers the highest levels of energy efficiency, advanced security and a flexible choice of low maintenance finishes.
More reasons to choose our uPVC French Doors
- Profile: Profile 22’s Optima System, 70mm Framing, Optional RCM Thermal Inserts create up to 6 chamber sash and 8 chamber outer frame, Chamfered or sculptured design options.
- Glazing: Glazing Options up to 44mm Triple Glazed.
- Colour Options: A large amount of standard or premium colour options available.
- Design: Beautiful hardware options to really compliment your French Door.
- Guarantee: Our french doors are supplied with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.
- Energy Efficient: U-values as low as 0.8W/m2K achievable, 10mm Cover on Weather Seals.
- Secure: Anti-pick, anti-bump and anti-drill door locking cylinder plus Secured by Design options, Multi-point locking mechanism and high security keep.
Chamfered detailing features a more contemporary and simpler bevelled edge, with straight sightlines.
Sculptured detailing offers a more traditional decorative finish replicating the curves found on traditional timber windows.