Flush Sash Windows, By Profile 22
Profile 22 Optima Flush Sash Windows
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Optima Flush sash windows from Profile 22 deliver a very clean architectural aesthetic, as well as leading-edge levels of performance with U-values as low as 1.2W/m2K with Window Energy Ratings of up to A+.
We supply a range of heritage colours and finishes plus period detailing, making it ideal for heritage installations, offering a low maintenance match to traditional timber windows.
The Profile 22 Flush Casement Window is also available in a range of contemporary greys, making it suited to modern installations.
Flush uPVC windows for period homes
Optima has been designed by Profile 22 to emulate traditional timber window design.
In addition to its defining flush casement finish, we supply the Optima Flush Casement in a mechanically jointed option and with traditional top and deep bottom sash rail options, and heritage dummy sashes on frames with fixed lights.
We also supply the Optima Flush Sash Casement Window with period window hardware, including monkey-tail handles and dummy peg stays to really get that heritage feel.
Why choose Our Optima Flush uPVC Windows
- Glazing: 24mm Double glazed unites supplied with argon gas and planitherm one to help reduce noise and energy costs.
- Profile: 5 Chamber Sash, 6 Chamber Outer Frame, 10mm Cover on Weather Seals and 70mm framing system.
- Colour Options: Multiple foil and colour options including more than 20 colours from stock.
- Hardware: Premium quality hardware with a selection of period handles and dummy peg stays.
- Design: With a simple chamfered finish to the sash externally, the outer frame is available in either the Optima sculptured (QS) or chamfered (QC) finish internally. The 24mm internal bead comes in a Sculptured (Ovolo) shape for perfect internal finish.
- Guarantee: Our windows are supplied with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.
- Stylish: Suits either modern or heritage installations.
- Energy Efficient: Leading-edge levels of performance with U-values as low as 1.2W/m2K with Window Energy Ratings of up to A+.
Featuring a dedicated slimline window sash flush within the outer frame, recreating a period aesthetic.
20 colour options from stock in just 10 Working days
We bring increased flexibility to design, with a choice of 20 low maintenance PVC-U foiled and colour finishes available from stock on a 10 working day lead time (If ordered on a monday)
Choose from smooth flat finish contemporary greys to period pebble greys, sages and claystone woodgrains.