Glass Cutting On Site
Glass Cutting While You Wait
Here at Redkite Glass Ltd we have a large range of glass ready to cut on site while you wait, and if we haven’t got what you need here we can get most glass types in a 5-14 working day turnaround.
- 2mm Float Glass for picture frames
- 3mm Float Glass for greenhouses
- 4mm and 6mm Float Glass
- 6.4mm Laminated Safety Glass
- 7.2mm C730 Fire Rated Laminate Glass (Half hour fire stop)
- 4mm Pyroceram for wood burners
- 7mm Georgian Wired Cast (Obscure)
- 7mm Georgian Wired Polished (Clear)
- 4mm Silvered (Mirror)
- We stock 4mm Obscure Glass Patterns, Warwick, Flemish, Minster, Chantilly, Sycamore, Reeded, Taffeta, Autumn, Digital, Contora, Styippolyte, Oak, Charcoal Sticks, Florielle, Pelerine, Mayflower, Everglade, Cotswold and Arctic. (you can view these patterns on our Obscure Glass webpage)
As well as cutting glass we also supply many other types of glass on a 5-14 working day turn around such as Toughened Glass in most thicknesses, Laminated Glass thicker than 6.4mm, Toughened Laminated Glass, Solar Glass, Double and Tripled Glazed units and much more.
We can cut glass to most shaped templates when needed, such as 6.4mm Laminate Glass for tractor cabs, diggers etc, or shaped glass for your wood burner and even circular glass for your clocks. We can cut shaped mirrors as well with safety backing available on site.
Large Glass Sizes
We can cut large panes of glass here, most sheets come in sizes a maximum of 2.2 Metres x 1.2 Metres, if you need a large sheet cut it is worth giving us a call to make sure we have sheets big enough in stock, if not we can order it in for you.
uPVC Door Panel
We stock large sheets of reinforced flat white uPVC door panel in 28mm thickness that we can cut on site, any other colours or thicknesses have to be ordered in specially.